- They inspire their employees to be the brands’ ambassadors, and not paying the influencers to share their brand story.
- They create a community around their brand where people belong, not a customer database.
- They sell better version of their clients, not products or services.
- They don’t have the best product on the market; they care more.
- They listen more to their users. Every time. Everywhere.
- They are grateful for who and what they have right now.
- They create intangible value, not tangible features.
- They go outside the building more often.
- They have a human business strategy.
- They have a mission, not quick fixes.
And more important!
They are not obsessed with the competition; they are obsessed with their customers.
"If you want to disrupt your market, look for opportunities to change a single micro-moment, one person at a time" - Bernadette Jiwa
We recommend you these two great books written by Bernadette Jiwa which might help you understand your audience:
P.S. Can we send you an email?
Once a week or so we send an email with our best content. No sales pitches, no bullshit, and one-click unsubscribe: