- They inspire their employees to be the brands’ ambassadors, and not paying the influencers to share their brand story.
- They create a community around their brand where people belong, not a customer database.
- They sell better version of their clients, not products or services.
- They don’t have the best product on the market; they care more.
- They listen more to their users. Every time. Everywhere.
- They are grateful for who and what they have right now.
- They create intangible value, not tangible features.
- They go outside the building more often.
- They have a human business strategy.
- They have a mission, not quick fixes.
And more important!
They are not obsessed with the competition; they are obsessed with their customers.
"If you want to disrupt your market, look for opportunities to change a single micro-moment, one person at a time" - Bernadette Jiwa
We recommend you these two great books written by Bernadette Jiwa which might help you understand your audience:
Report and analyze social media performance for multiple business profiles from one dashboard with Socialinsider! Create social media benchmarks for your clients or industry, generate .pdf or .ppt reports, and automatically send them to clients. - *For users on an Agency plan.