It's fall y'all, and officially launching the spooky season. 🎃
And sweater weather is here to stay. But do you know what else is here to stay?
Our dedication to successfully bring you the best data possible. 🤘
1. Socialinsider Lens:
We've made a few design changes to our Lens feature. And yes, if you're wondering, it looks so much better now.
Here's how to get there:
Step 1: Look for the charts that have the lens icon and click on a specific day
Step 2: The panel will open from the right side, and you'll see all the posts published on the selected day
Step 3: Click on 'See more' to discover everything about that post
Voilà! Looks awesome, right?
Don't forget to always look for the charts that have the lens icon and click right on the day that you're interested in. Enjoy! 🎉
2. Profiles Mentioned on TikTok:
Everybody loves more data, especially when you know it helps you create a better strategy.
That's why, for your favorite TikTok profiles, you can now see the profiles mentioned by count and by engagement.
- Top Profiles Mentioned - The profiles that were mentioned by the selected account ranked by the number of mentions.
- Top Profiles Mentioned by Engagement - The profiles that were mentioned by the selected account ranked by engagement.
Product Improvements 🚀
- Benchmarks Update - It's important to have a great look at your competition. And some metrics are more important than others. Impressions were added to the Benchmarks section. Just make sure to select the KPI from the right sidebar.
Don't forget to click on 'Update' after you select the KPIs that you want to see in the comparison.
- Twitter Analytics - We all know about the changes that are constantly happening regarding Twitter/X. We're trying to keep up with all these changes, but this means that we might be experiencing some interruptions with the Twitter data. The good news is that we're gathering data a lot faster now, but please let us know if there's anything urgent on your side. Cheers! 🤘