Cheers to new beginnings! Keep up to date with our product updates and make the most out of the new features released at Socialinsider.
1. Strategy Feature:
The Campaigns feature just had a glow-up. Well, pardon me, it’s now called Strategy.
Our primary objective as a team, was to ensure that the onboarding process is as smooth and easy as possible for the users.
Why is this feature important?
Split your content pillars into campaigns to easily follow your social media performance data.
When you’re looking at your content through this lens, you’ll better understand your performance and gather actionable insights to help you create a better strategy.
✓ tag & report social media campaigns
✓ get competitive social media campaign insights
✓ get top performing campaign content
How to get started?
You can get insightful social media campaign analysis and performance results, just like you did before. But you have two options now:
→ tag the posts yourself (manually/ auto tag)
→ add a suggested content campaign (these are based on hashtags that we find in your Instagram and Twitter profiles)
Improve your social media content performance by getting details about the types of posts.
Easily view the suggested campaign and add it to your list.
Take a look at our step-by-step guide on how to make the most out of this feature.
2. New TikTok Metrics:
TikTok is full of surprises, but so are we. We know how important it is to create content that blooms, and with our new metrics, we’re confident that you’ll take your TikTok game to a whole new level.
So, a warm welcome to the engagement journey & viewership journey metrics. These will help you create content that is not only engaging but also has the potential to go viral.
Why are these metrics important?
TikTok insights have always received special attention from us, and your reports will be more powerful now that you’re adding new data.
The engagement journey and viewership journey will help you:
→ Predict the virality of your content by tracking the engagement and viewership journeys of every post
→ Pinpoint the exact moment when your video goes viral and how long it stays that way
→ Evaluate the video engagement speed until peak, helping you understand how quickly your video garnered attention
This way, you’ll better understand your audience, and you’ll be able to tailor your strategy accordingly. These metrics are available for both your own and your competitors’ TikTok accounts.
- The peak engagement date is the day when the video stops getting engagement.
- The video engagement speed until peak is the speed until the day when the video stops getting engagement.
- The peak views date is the day when the video stops being viral.
- The video views speed until peak is the speed until the day when the video stops being viral.
3. LinkedIn Video Views:
Thank the gods of all gods for the new LinkedIn API because we can now gather some nice video insights that you’ll love.
And since everything is video content, we got you covered. Start exploring your LinkedIn performance and get:
⚡️ Video views for each video published
⚡️ Video views evolution
⚡️ Video watch time evolution
Product Improvements 🚀
- Facebook Mentions - We managed to damage some of the insights that were once available in the dashboard, but we also managed to bring them back. You can now see who mentioned you on Facebook and check out the engagement on all the mentions received (in the profile overview).
- Twitter Analytics - With all the “beloved” changes within Twitter, adding Twitter profiles to your Socialinsider projects became a bit painful. Well, glad to tell you that it’s been solved, and you can now enjoy the insights again. I can go back and stalk mister Stephen King, a very active Twitter content creator - maybe, someday, he will also use Socialinsider. 😉