This October was the best month for a new product release. 🚀
The AI Instagram Listening product is here to answer many of your questions.
But this is up to you to discover. 🤘
1. AI Instagram Listening:
I probably shouldn't tell you this, but...this product is beyond social listening, and you'll love it if you want to learn more about your branded hashtags.
Dive deeper into your brand's Instagram presence with our powerful tool.
- access Instagram listening data - content, engagement, demographics insights, and more
- see who is talking about your brand and your competitors
- understand your audience
- spot trends and identify marketing opportunities
- get the sentiment and emotion analysis
- find key influencers in your industry
- explore posts and topics around the hashtag campaign
2. Overview Sections:
You asked for it, and we listened.
It's really tiresome to scroll down between loads and loads of data until you get to the one that actually interests you.
🌟 Fun fact: the profile overview section was one of the most used sections in the dashboard.
Now, it's easier to get straight to the charts and KPIs that are important to you.
Depending on the platform and the type of profile, the sections are there to be explored:
3. Bottom Posts:
Sometimes, you want to see the posts with the highest engagement, but maybe, just maybe, you also want to see the ones that do not have the same hype.
You can now have a better comparison between them because both top posts and bottom posts are available for each profile.
Product Improvements 🚀
- Facebook Total Reach Update - We've decided to change the way we showcase this number, and there are multiple reasons for that. But, to keep it short, this is an estimated metric, and all users should be aware of this. Meta estimates this metric as well but in a different way. You can find all the details explained in the dashboard.
- Socialinsider Lens - The new design was released a month ago, and all the improvements are ready to be tested now. This feature is available for both Socialinsider products: Analytics & Benchmarks and Social Listening.