Cookies consist of portions of code installed in the browser that assist the Owner in providing the service according to the purposes described. Some of the purposes for which the Cookies are installed may also require the User's consent.
Other types of Cookies or third-party tools that might use them
This type of service allows User Data to be utilized for advertising communication purposes displayed in the form of banners and other advertisements on Socialinsider, possibly based on User interests.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of Socialinsider, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Google AdWords conversion tracking (Google Inc.)
Google AdWords conversion tracking is an analytics service provided by Google Inc. that connects data from the Google AdWords advertising network with actions performed on Socialinsider.
- Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Hotjar Heat Maps & Recordings (Hotjar Ltd.)
Hotjar is a session recording and heat mapping service provided by Hotjar Ltd. Hotjar honors generic „Do Not Track” headers. This means the browser can tell its script not to collect any of the User's data. This is a setting that is available in all major browsers. Find Hotjar’s opt-out information here.
Remarketing and behavioral targeting
Facebook Remarketing (Facebook, Inc.)
Facebook Remarketing is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects the activity of Socialinsider with the Facebook advertising network.
Facebook Custom Audience (Facebook, Inc.)
Facebook Custom Audience is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects the activity of Socialinsider with the Facebook advertising network.
- Personal Data collected: Cookies and email address.
AdWords Remarketing (Google Inc.)
AdWords Remarketing is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Google Inc. that connects the activity of Socialinsider with the Adwords advertising network and the Doubleclick Cookie.
Remarketing through Google Analytics for Display Advertising (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics for Display Advertising is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Google Inc. that connects the tracking activity performed by Google Analytics and its Cookies with the Adwords advertising network.
Facebook-Pixel and Custom Audiences
We use the Facebook pixel to form target groups and measure the success of the ads we place on Facebook and to build target groups for ads.
- Data processed: Usage data, metadata; if users are registered with Facebook, the data is linked to their Facebook profiles and data belonging to them (in particular inventory data).
- Type, scope and mode of operation of the processing: Permanent cookies, third party cookies, tracking, conversion measurement, online behavioural advertising, profiling, custom audiences from website.
- Special security measures: Encrypted communication between Facebook and our website.
- Opt-Out: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads, http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices/ (EU), http://www.aboutads.info/choices (US).
- Processing country: USA.
- Guarantee when processing in USA: Privacy Shield https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Active.
- Retention of data: The data will be deleted by Facebook and will be deleted if the customer's data is deleted as part of the termination.
We use Refersion to create a referral program: https://www.socialinsider.io/affiliates.
- Data processed: IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, referring website addresses, device identifiers, operating system, or information gained from cookies, pixels or other tracking technologies. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Refersion website.
- External disclosure: Refersion Inc., 1460 Broadway, New York, New York 10036
- Place of processing: US
Answering Inquiries and Customer Service
This type of service allows the Owner to build user profiles by starting from an email address, a personal name, or other information that the User provides to Socialinsider, as well as to track User activities through analytics features. This Personal Data may also be matched with publicly available information about the User (such as social networks' profiles) and used to build private profiles that the Owner can display and use for improving Socialinsider. Some of these services may also enable the sending of timed messages to the User, such as emails based on specific actions performed on Socialinsider.
Intercom (Intercom Inc.)
Intercom is a User database management service provided by Intercom Inc. Intercom can also be used as a medium for communications, either through email, or through messages within Socialinsider.
Disqus (Zeta Global)
Disqus allows users to comment on our blog. Disqus is a networked community platform used by hundreds of thousands of sites all over the web. With Disqus, our website gains a feature-rich comment system complete with social network integration, advanced administration and moderation options, and other extensive community functions.
- Personal Data collected: email address and cookies
We use FastSpring to collect payments made on our website (www.socialinsider.io). As part of the payment process you shall be directed to a webpage or web service that is hosted by the payment service provider or its appointee. Any Personal Data collected by visiting this Website is controlled by Bright Market, LLC d/b/a FastSpring, 801 Garden Street, #201, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, United States of America (“FastSpring”).
Personal Data Collected: name, e-mail address, IP address, billing and/or shipping address, phone number, payment account information, and other information about you submitted to verify who you are or to work to prevent fraud.
How can I manage the installation of Cookies?
In addition to what is specified in this document, the User can manage preferences for Cookies directly from within their own browser and prevent – for example – third parties from installing them. Through the browser preferences, it is also possible to delete Cookies installed in the past, including the Cookies that might possibly have saved the consent for the installation of Cookies by this website. It is important to note that by disabling all Cookies, the functioning of this site may be compromised. Users can find information about how to manage Cookies in their browser at the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Windows Explorer.
Owner and Data Controller
Code Path SRL
73 Unirii Bvd
Sector 3, 030831, Bucharest
Owner contact email: [email protected]