In this episode, I’ll kick off the podcast with our lovely marketing coordinator, Maria Ganta.
We’ll be discussing the lessons learned from 'Life of a Social Media Manager', a free e-book in which 25 social media professionals explain what this title means to them.
We’ll talk about how this e-book came to be, what the experts brought to the table, and what it actually means to work as a social media manager. Also, you’ll learn how to integrate other marketing strategies and assets into social media.
Listen to this podcast on:
About the life of a social media manager
On this episode, you’ll learn:
- Life of a Social Media Manager - the beginning
- What social media experts to follow
- How long does it take to write a handbook?
- How it brings added value
Get the book👇
What to listen for:
- Meet Maria - Marketing Expert at Socialinsider
- How did this project started?
- What social media expert to follow
- How long does it take to write a handbook
- How the handbook brings added value
- How do you find social media experts to help you
Links referenced in the podcast: