In this episode, we will talk about content creators: what are they, skills and habits of a successful content creator, mistakes they should avoid, where you can find inspiration as a content creator, and more.
My guest for today - James Tucker.
James is a digital content creator, social media consultant, and highly experienced agile project manager.
He has worked with some of the top brand names around the world, including tech giants, sports fashion, banking, and the automobile industry, and was a top-performing Digital Project Manager for one of the world's largest digital agencies in London.
He is now co-founder of Cruz Creative Media, a social media management agency currently working with international brand personalities in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
Let's meet James!
Listen to this podcast on:
Become the best content creator
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Skills and habits a successful content creator must have
- Where do you find inspiration as a content creator
- Common mistakes content creators make
What to listen for:
- [0:00] Introduction
- [2:00] How would you descbribe yourself
- [2:47] How did you start your career
- [9:20] Day-to-day schedule
- [15:37] Skills and habits a successful content creator must have
- [23:50] Where to find inspiration as a content creator
- [30:00] Most common mistakes content creators make
- [33:42] If you could teach me 3 things about content creation, what would you teach me?
- [34:38] Future plans
Links to references: