Welcome to season 2 of the Insider Insights podcast. In this episode, you will meet Estela Alcaide, social media manager from Mango.
Her motto is: Social media is social. People are connecting, and that means brands need to engage too!
As Social Media Manager, she thinks that Social marketing engages users, helps them get interested in products, drives quality leads, and boosts online reputation.
Social media is not only about posting on Instagram but about people, conversations, and developing leads (and sales) from those relationships.
Highly motivated and creative, Estela is really passionate about turning fans into customers and customers into advocates.
Let's meet Estela.
Listen to this podcast on:
The life of a social media manager
On this episode you'll learn:
- How pandemic changed the social media strategy for Mango
- Successful campaigns
- How to choose the right influencers
What to listen for:
- [0:00] Introduction
- [1:45] How did you start your career
- [5:57] Marketing challenges
- [9:50] Describe Mango's social media strategy
- [12:27] How pandemic changed the social media strategy for Mango
- [17:15] Skills to develop as a social media manager
- [23:34] Successful campaings on social media for Mango
- [25:40] How to choose the rights influencers
- [28:40] If you could teach me 3 things about social media management, what would you teach me?
Links to references: