In this episode, we'll learn about the power of brand strategy from Nicole Hatherly.
Nicole is a leading global brand, profile strategist, profile specialist, content and network expert, international keynote speaker, writer.
She has over 26 years of experience delivering award-winning brand, marketing, and content strategies for iconic and international brands and influential thought leaders.
Nicole will tell us how to define the brand strategy; she will explain what to consider when creating your brand strategy, translating your brand's identity into social media content and much more.
Listen to this podcast on:
Building a Brand Strategy in 2021
On this episode, you’ll learn:
- The definition of brand strategy
- What are the fundamental components for any brand to be successful?
- What are the most common mistakes companies make regarding their brand strategy?
- How do you ensure that customers can recognize your brand on social media?
What to listen for:
- [0:00] Introduction
- [2:50] How did you start your career?
- [4:00] What’s the most essential aspect of your role?
- [6:07] How would you define a brand strategy?
- [8:28] What are the fundamental components for any brand to be successful?
- [11:35] What are the most common mistakes companies make regarding their brand strategy?
- [19:00] Let's talk about Clubhouse
- [21:00] Let's talk about budgets
- [22:00] What brands should consider before starting a strategy, like creating the logo and choosing a brand image?
- [25:00] How do you ensure that customers can recognize your brand on social media?
- [35:42] Three things about creating a brand strategy
Nicole Hatherly on social media