In this episode we talk about search engine optimization.
SEO is constantly evolving, and staying on top of the latest updates can be a challenge.
Today we are going to find some secrets about SEO from - Andy Crestodina.
Andy is a co-founder and the Strategic Director of Orbit Media, an award-winning digital agency in Chicago.
Over the past 20 years, he has provided digital strategy to more than a thousand businesses. He is a top-rated speaker at national conferences, a writer for the biggest blogs, and the host of a tiny podcast.
Let's meet Andy and learn more about SEO.
Listen to this podcast on:
How companies can increase their brand presence with SEO
On this episode you'll learn:
- How can companies large and small increase their SEO results using a content marketing strategy.
- How to rank number one in Google in 2021.
- Mistakes brands make regarding their SEO strategy.
- Why are images so important for SEO.
What to listen for:
- [0:00] Introduction
- [1:52] How did you start your career
- [3:40] Who is Andy Crestodina in a few words
- [4:16] How can a small business increase their SEO results using a content marketing strategy.
- [6:04] How can a large business increase their SEO results using a content marketing strategy.
- [7:40] Should we accept guest posts?
- [11:42] How to rank number 1 in Google in 2021.
- [13:52] Mistakes brands make regarding their SEO strategy.
- [16:40] Use images to improve the authority of your site
- [20:05] Alt text
- [24:13] If you could teach me 3 things about content marketing, what would you teach me?
- [28:13] Future plans.
Links to references:
Andy on social media: