In this episode, you will meet Abigail Rogers, the social media manager from Puma.
Abigail Rogers is a Senior Social Media Manager for PUMA, managing their football global digital campaigns, content, and strategy.
She has experience working across multiple countries and cultures with brands such as PUMA in Germany & Nike in Amsterdam, and the digital powerhouse agency LOOP in Austria.
When not working, she loves to watch and play sports and travel to explore new countries.
Discover her journey, lessons learned, social media campaigns, skills you need for this career, and more in today's episode.
Let's meet Abigail!
Listen to this podcast on:
The life of a social media manager
On this episode you'll learn:
- How the pandemic changed the social media strategy for Puma?
- How to develop and expand a community?
- The most important campaigns on social media for Puma
What to listen for:
- [0:00] Introduction
- [1:47] How did you start your career
- [7:09] Day-to-day schedule
- [12:40] How pandemic changed the social media strategy for Puma
- [15:40] The best type of content that works for Puma
- [19:05] Marketing challenges for Puma
- [23:34] Main skills for a social media manager
- [24:00] Mistakes social media managers should avoid
- [26:35] Successful campaings on social media for Puma
- [32:22] If you could teach me 3 things about social media management, what would you teach me?
Links to references: