Date | Time
June 23, 2022, at 10:00 AM ET
How to work with influencers in the B2B space
Influencer marketing is about creating a long term community, and not about launching a one off campaign.
Seek a long term commitment when engaging with potential influencers if you want to have the best chance and convert them into brand advocates.
Join Adina Jipa, Founder at Socialinsider, and Neal Schaffer, a Fractional CMO, Consultant & Speaker on digital and social media strategy and learn how to manage relationships with influencers for the B2B segment in 2022.
This special webinar teaches you:
- How to choose the right influencers for your business
- Ways to work with influencers
- How to encourage employees to act as influencers on social media.
- How to manage relationship with influencers
- What brands or businesses should stop doing when it comes to influencer marketing in 2022
- What brands or businesses should start doing
- What actions businesses or brands should scale when it comes to influencers
- How to measure the influencer marketing ROI
This training is ideal for social media managers and community managers.
Grab your spot now, if you haven't already!