In this episode, we will talk about Facebook Ads strategies, so if you want to learn how to advertise on Facebook in 2021 - this episode is a must.
My guest for today - Chase Chappell
Chase is a serial entrepreneur, marketer, founder of Chappell Digital, and a wizard to make things happen for his clients.
Chase started in Facebook ads five years ago, when he founded Chappell Digital and developed a data-driven Facebook ads methodology that has consistently generated results month-after-month for his clients all across the world.
Listen to this podcast on:
Facebook Ads strategy
On this episode, you’ll learn:
What to listen for:
- [0:00] Introduction
- [1:43] How did you start your jouney?
- [4:30] Why Facebook Ads?
- [6:00] How did you develop the marketing strategy that brought you Fortune 100 Clients
- [10:00] What are the most essential aspects of Facebook Ads?
- [12:40] Which type of Facebook Ads performs better?
- [15:22] How to choose the right objective when placing a Facebook Ad?
- [18:30] About the Facebook Ads limit
- [20:40] Ingredients of a successful Facebook Ad campaign?
- [25:28] Most common mistakes brands make regarding their Facebook Ads strategy?
- [27:28] Number one trend that marketers should not miss in 2021
- [30:00] Metrics you should follow
- [31:42] If you could teach me 3 things about facebook ads, what would you teach me
Chase Chappell on social media